The following is the procedure on how to make a 3-way conference call on the 7941 Cisco phone. Please note that the exact buttons may slightly vary for other models, but the process is still the same.
1. You must already be in a call with person A
2. On one of the four softkeys located underneath the screen of the phone, press "More"
3. Press "Confrn" softkey
4. Person A will be placed on hold. Dial the number of person B (9-1-area code-number for off-campus or four digit extension if on campus)
5. Once Person B picks up the phone, press the softkey for "Confrn"
6. The two calls should merge into one, creating a 3-way conference call